Gray Forum
elections campaign

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Gray Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-05-2018 04:15:29    Onderwerp: elections campaign Reageren met citaat
NAIROBI Men's Air Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade Green NRG G8RD Like Mike For Sale , Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- With focus on defending his New York marathon title, world's fastest marathon runner Geoffrey Mutai will be keen to test his speed in the Czech Republic on Sept. 6.

Though Mutai's fastest time of 2:03.02 was not ratified by the IAAF, because the Boston marathon had steep start and finish points, the New York Marathon champion will be eyeing fast time when he returns to the USA after poor run in London Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Mens 2017 , where he finished fifth.

But there is a small matter of a sprint road race on Sept. 6 when he comes up at the RunCzech Running League is the Birell 10km in Prague.

"I have done enough training and will be keen to assess my speed. Winning is important, but the crucial thing will be to test my body and see how it responds in such events with top stars around," said Mutai, Friday in Eldoret.

The race will see the fastest marathoner of all time Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Womens 2017 , Mutai, who holds a 27:19 minute time over the 10km distance against a relative newcomer to the international running scene, Geoffrey Ronoh.

Ronoh has two half marathon wins under his belt this year, a 60: 17 clocking in Olomouc Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Mens For Sale , Czech Republic and then a 59:45 personal best time in Klagenfurt (Germany) last weekend.

Another top contender is Daniel Chebii (27:35) who looks evenly matched with Mutai at the 10km distance.

Helah Kiprop (31:19) of Kenya and Esther Chemtai Ndiema (31:27) have run under that mark in the past.

Another contender is Ethiopia's Genet Ayalew, a former World Youth medallist, who has a best of 31:47 from 2010 when she was 17.

MELBOURNE, Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- Andy Murray dropped his first set of this year's Australian Open on Saturday Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Womens For Sale , before putting on the afterburners to seal a 6-2, 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Joao Sousa.

The second-seeded Scot had to work hard in a relatively taxing third-round match against his Portuguese opponent Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Mens Shoes , recovering to win in four after losing the second set.

Murray, a four-time runner-up at the Open, will play the winner of tonight's all-Australian third-round between 16th-seed Bernard Tomic and John Millman.

The 28-year-old did not give a post-match press conference following the hard-fought win, after he was informed that his father-in-law Air Jordan 6 Gatorade Green Womens Shoes , Nigel Sears, collapsed in the stands across on Rod Laver Arena.

Sears, the coach of women's star Ana Ivanovic, fell to the floor while watching the Serb's third-round match against American Madison Keys.

The 58-year-old Air Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade Green Mens , who is the father of Murray's wife Kim, reportedly received CPR from medical personnel before being transferred to hospital.

Tournament officials released a statement a short time after the incident on Saturday night, but would not confirm the man in question was Sears.

"A male in his 50s fell ill in Rod Laver Arena this evening. He was transported to hospital by ambulance," the statement read.

"The match was suspended and the players updated on his condition. The players had the opportunity to consult with their teams and then went back on court.

"The players returned to the court at 8.40 p.m."

Kim is due to give birth to the couple's first child in the coming weeks Air Jordan 6 Retro Gatorade Green Womens , and could not travel to Australia to support her husband. Murray has stated he will fly home should Kim go into labour mid-tournamnet.

By Jesse Wieten

THE HAGUE, March 15 (Xinhua) -- As Dutch voters are heading to polling stations to cast their ballots in a sunny Wednesday, Xinhua talked with some of them about their choices, and got a glimpse into the Netherlands with fragmented political landscape and polarized society.

By 1:45 p.m. local time, around 33 percent of the Dutch electorate had already voted, according to research agency Ipsos.

The turnout so far is higher than that of 2012, when 27 percent of the electorate had casted their votes by 1:45 p.m. Ultimately 74.6 percent voted in that year.

According to Ipsos, the turnout is comparable with the figures of 2006, when ultimately 80.4 percent of the electorate voted.

Two voters, a father and son both named Tarik of Moroccan descent, walked out of a polling station in Amsterdam East. They are owners of a restaurant nearby. "I am going to vote for stability," the father told Xinhua. "That is what the Netherlands needs. Mark Rutte has done a good job, for the economy and in terms of security."

Son Tarik made the same choice with his father with his ballot voted for VVD. "The economic crisis is over," he said, "With Rutte it will become better."

Prime Minister Rutte's rightist liberal party VVD has governed for the past four years and four months together with Labor PvdA. The VVD is favorite to become the biggest again, leading the polls before the anti-Islam and anti-Europe Party for Freedom PVV led by Geert Wilders.

And for the Tariks of Moroccan descent, they have more reasons to vote VVD.

"I don't want the PVV to become the biggest party," the son said. "There is a growing gap between the native Dutch and people of immigrant origin. That will become even bigger if Wilders gets power. The Netherlands is a democratic country, but I don't want the PVV to govern. I really hope for a victory of the VVD."

In December last year Wilders was found guilty for insulting Moroccans as a group and inciting discrimination. In his speech after the municipal elections campaign in March 2014 he had asked supporters whether they wanted "more or fewer" Moroccans, with the attendees cheering "fewer, fewer" as their answer.

Father Tarik was disgusted by these comments. "I respect everybody," he said. "But I hope the people of the PVV will stop saying stuff like that."

Despite the heated controversy sparked by Wilders' remarks, there are still plenty of Dutch citizens who support the anti-Islam, anti-migrant and anti-Europe words by the PVV leader.

24-year-old Donny Bonsink from The Hague is one of them. "I support Gee.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Gray Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: