Gray Forum
The biggest problem faced by a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Gray Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-10-2019 03:54:14    Onderwerp: The biggest problem faced by a Reageren met citaat
The beginning of a new year is always interesting to me because so many people talk about the resolutions they're going to make for the upcoming year. I started thinking about this for myself and realized that I don't particularly like the idea of resolutions. In the past Wholesale Deion Sanders Jersey , when I've stated mine and didn't stick with them, it became another way for my Gremlin to jump in and give me grief.

Hmmm, now that I've just said that, I think I'll make an exception and state a resolution to you right now; Gertrude will receive very little opportunity to give me grief in 2006! (Gertrude is my Gremlin's name. And the Gremlin is that annoying Cheap Tevin Coleman Jersey , often negative voice in our head.)

The truth is, this particular resolution isn't really a new year's resolution because it's something I work on every single day anyway. I don't need a new year to create that for myself. Perhaps that's something for you to consider when thinking about changes or opportunities you'd like to experience in 2006.

You can make all the promises you want to yourself involving change, but unless you're really ready to make the changes, it's just not going to happen. Circumstances and people don't change just because the calendar year moved from 2005 to 2006. Change takes work and it's not always easy. But when you get to the other side Cheap Duke Riley Jersey , it's always worth it.

If your intention is to have things different in 2006 then you must first be honest with yourself and take some time to answer a few questions:

?Do I really want certain areas of my life to be different??

?Am I willing to do what it takes to make it different??

?If I am, what will that require??

?What can I do to support myself along the way?

?Am I willing to follow through to receive that support??

?How will my life be better when the change has happened?? (Get specific here. Go beyond, ?I'll be happy, relaxed Cheap Austin Hooper Jersey , peaceful.? Dig deep)

When you really dive into these questions you may find some resistance showing up around them. That's normal because when real change is involved it can be scary. All sorts of excuses start showing up as to why it can't happen. Letting go of old familiar ways and patterns can be extremely uncomfortable.

And, I promise you the old familiar way gets more uncomfortable than the idea of making the change, you're on your way!

I invite you to not create a resolution for the new year and embrace what's important to you for the rest of your life, not just 12 months. And Cheap Deion Jones Jersey , think about what you're truly ready to move toward that will serve you for your highest good.

I also invite you to write down your thoughts. Doing this brings more clarity and gives you the opportunity to read it as often as you need to. Then read what you wrote to yourself out loud and with feeling. This helps shift you from the intellectual to a cellular state, which is where all change occurs.

?Take the first step of faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.? -Martin Luther King Jr.

With blessings, joy and abundance for the rest of your life!

Copyright 2006 Cheap Keanu Neal Jersey , Linda Salazar all rights reserved. This article may be reproduced in its entirety as long as all credits are included.

The KISS Approach To Online Success! Simple Rules To Keep Your Home Based Internet Business On Track ECommerce Articles | February 1, 2009
This article offers three crucial rules for staying on target with an online business. Keep your business model as simple as possible; avoid the temptation to chase each new "opportunity"; and focus on the task in hand, doing one thing at a time.

Copyright (c) 2009 Steve Cowley

There is an old acronym which runs K.I.S.S. - Keep It Short & Simple! Perhaps nowhere is that more applicable than when people begin to look at ways to make money on the internet.

Humans love to complicate things! We do it all the time - just look at our lives! We have all this wonderful technology at our disposal and yet our lives generally are far more complicated than they were 50 years ago (so I'm told by 85 year old mum anyway)!

When I look at some of the "red hot money making opportunities" that are promoted online I get really confused - I haven't got a clue what half of them are on about! And that is with some years of online business experience behind me. Heaven knows what someone new to Internet Marketing would make of them! Just what is 5 level forced matrix anyway?

There is a Japanese term that I love, "Shibumi". It means that something has a simply stated functional elegance. Something that does the job it was designed for perfectly without any unnecessary embellishments being added.

When I look around at the current state of Internet Marketing I see very little Shibumi! I see a lot of gaudy Cheap Takkarist McKinley Jersey , over hyped, nonsense, being peddled to the unsuspecting masses! People get sucked in by the false promises and clever advertising, into a scheme that will never work Cheap Alex Mack Jersey , and end up many dollars poorer and with their dreams shattered.

There are two things that Internet Marketing virgins need to consider; what they are going to sell and how they are going to market it? The first is relatively simple - find a good affiliate product. It is in the second area that most people fall down!

The biggest problem faced by anyone running an online business is....... just how do you reach your "market"? How do you get customers to see the wonderful product or service you have for sale? You may have an all signing, all dancing, website, but if no one visits your store you are not going to make money!

I call this the "Sahara" approach. Many people open up their shop front in the middle of the desert Cheap Vic Beasley Jr. Jersey , and then wonder why they are not getting any sales. The difference that makes the difference is not the product, or the way i. Jordan 1 For Sale Nike Air Max Sale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Gray Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: