Gray Forum
the dire situation on

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Gray Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2018 08:27:08    Onderwerp: the dire situation on Reageren met citaat
LONDON Herren Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Grün Kaufen , July 6 (Xinhua) -- Seven-time champion Roger Federer and three-time winner Novak Djokovic advanced into the third round at Wimbledon both with straight set victories here on Thurdsday.

Federer, who turns 36 next month, won 7-6 (0), 6-3, 6-2 at Centre Court while Djokovic eased past Adam Pavlasek of the Czech Republic 6-2 Herren Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Schwarz Weiß Schweiz , 6-2, 6-1.

Lajovic, ranked 79th in the world, broke Federer first to take a 2-0 lead. But Federer broke back soon and the pair then headed to the tie-break, which Federer dominated 7-0.

He kept up the pressure in the second set Schweiz Herren Nike Air Max TN Triple Black , bullying the world 27-year-old and eventually breaking him to take a 3-1 lead.

The 18-time Grand Slam champion didnot look back and took the win easily.

"I struggled early on," Federer said. "I couldn't get rid of the nerves. It was a pity I couldn't hold my serve. Even though I got back into the game after that because I broke him, I just struggled in that first set. After that I was happy to get rid of the nerves, just to play some free tennis, more inspired and at the end it was actually pretty good."

Federer will next face Germany's 27th seed Mischa Zverev.

Djokovic and Federer both won their opening matches after their opponents retired with an injury.

Second-seeded Djokovic Kaufen Herren Nike Air Max TN Schwarz Rot , who won the Wimbledon title in 2011, 2014 and 2015, is bidding to win his first Grand Slam title since the 2016 French Open.

"It's perfect. Exactly what I want," Djokovic said. "I don't want to have any five-set matches in there."

Djokovic will next face Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, who shocked Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina 6-4 Bestellen Herren Nike Air Max 96 SE XX Schwarz Weiß , 6-4, 7-6 (3).

Sixth seed Milos Raonic of Germany, eighth seed Dominic Thiem of Austria, 10th seed Alexander Zverev of Germany and Spanish veteran David Ferrer also reached the third round.

On the women's side, third-seeded Karolina Pliskova of the Cezeh Republic suffered a shock defeat to Slovakia's Magdalena Rybarikova 3-6 Kaufen Herren Nike Air Max 95 Weiß , 7-5, 6-2.

Pliskova said, "That's tennis, you know. Still, you still can play well and you don't have to win. That's my case today."

Top-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany advanced to the third round Billig Herren Nike Air Max 95 Triple White , along with seventh-seeded Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia, ninth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland and 14th-seeded Garbine Muguruza of Spain.

A Bigfoot smashes other cars at the International USA Car Festival in Komarom, northern Hungary, Aug. 12, 2017. (XinhuaAttila Volgyi)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

In pics: Daofu Tibetan houses in SW China's Sichuan

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

TORONTO Bestellen Herren Nike Air Max 95 Triple Black , Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- In Friday night's 101-81 victory over Miami Heat, Toronto Raptors' DeMar DeRozan scored a game-high 33 points while wearing a pair of sneakers with Chinese characters on the heel.

The two Chinese characters for the word "sacrifice" is engraved in black ink on the back of the right heel of DeRozan's custom Kobe 11 Nike sneakers. DeRozan is the only NBA player in history to dawn shoes with Chinese calligraphy in an NBA game.

"People pointed out (being the first), definitely a cool thing," said DeRozan following the game in an exclusive one-on-one interview with Xinhua. "That's the cool thing about expressing yourself with shoes, something that is a part of you."

This pair of shoes were obtained from Nike in London last week when Raptors represented the league as part of NBA Global 2016. DeRozan did not debut the shoes until Jan. 20 against Celtics and has now worn the shoes twice.

When asked about the meaning of the word "sacrifice" Bestellen Damen Nike Air Max 97 GS Rosa Weiß , the seven-year veteran believes that it is reflective of him as a person and his NBA journey so far.

"The ability to express the pain, sacrifice and hard work. Sacrifice is something you have to do if you want to be a great player," said DeRozan. "That's the significance of the Kobe 11."

Since joining the league in 2009, DeRozan has sacrificed hours of time to add elements to his game.

After becoming an All-Star for the first time in 2013, DeRozan is poised to join teammate Kyle Lowry this season with his 23.3 per game Herren Nike Air Max 97 Schwarz Rot Schweiz , good for tenth best in the league.

GENEVA, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- As fighting continues to rage in war-torn Syria, the UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan De Mistura on Thursday warned that militarization of the ongoing conflict is untenable if a peaceful solution is to be reached between factions at war.

"No sustainable military solution is possible in Aleppo or anywhere else in Syria," De Mistura said after a weekly humanitarian taskforce meeting here.

This statement comes amid ongoing clashes between factions vying to control the strategically and symbolically important Aleppo, once Syria's largest city.

Residents trapped in both eastern and western parts of the war-ravaged city, northern Syria, have been particularly hard-hit by food and medical shortages. The lack of running water and electricity has further compounded the dire situation on the ground.

Aid groups have been unable to carry out critical relief operations because of intensified fighting. A Russian pledge to implement a daily three-hour ceasefire to allow humanitarian aid to access the city's desperate people was deemed insufficient by the UN.

"First of all, we the UN were not consulted. Secondly, three hours is not enough," De Mistura said, adding that the Russians do seem open to the idea of discussing further plans to see if the initiative can be improved upon.

The UN has been calling for a 48-hour truce to be set up to cater . Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Retro Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap New NHL Jerseys Cheap New NFL Jerseys Cheap College Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Gray Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: